A girl recognized as Ms Nana-Adwoa have been reportedly poisoned by a few of her friends after revealing her plans of traveling to the UK.
In line with reviews, Nana-Adwoa was as a result of relocate to the UK on the 2nd January 2022 however sadly needed to be rushed to the hospital after being poisoned by her mates who weren’t joyful about along with her plans of traveling.
She was deceived by two of the friends to have fun the excellent news in one of their houses and there in, her meal was poisoned.
Watch video under:
View this post on Instagram