Stay Updated

General

Power Bank kills Girl after she was Electrocuted To Death She Fell Asleep While Charging Her Phone (Video)

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (picture below)was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her.

” alt=”” aria-hidden=”true” />image

The increasing power crisis in Ghana has contributed greatly to the increased importation of power banks into the country. So the question is, did dumsor cause this ladies death? To those who own one or intend to get word it should be lesson.

Avoid living your phone or power bank connected to the switch with the anticipation that will charge when the power is finally restored.

 


Leave a Reply

Recieve our updates


Close to read Article

This will close in 120 seconds